Friday, July 23, 2010

A fresh start

Hello! and thank you for stopping by my little place in the world.

So before I start...how about you go and grab a cuppa, sit down so we can get to know each other a little better
After tossing and turning I decided to open up a separate blog for Pumpkernickle Kids, why? you ask? well it saves confusion and I can keep you all up to date with whats going on and new products.

So what is Pumpkernickle Kids? Ok the business was formed in 2008 (after our cafe was burnt down.. whole other story its int he past and I would rather focus on the future) with my hubby and Pumpkernickle is after our little girl Lily... who is my source of inspiration ALWAYS!!!!!

Since having Lily I started to decorate headbands for her and then hair clips... to be honest I really couldn't afford to pay the amount of money some of the hair clips I really loved where priced at. SOOO with lots of ribbon and embellishments I went at it... it wasn't until I got a few comments that i thought about selling them.. oh AND the fact I NEVER..EVER.. EVER think my creations are good enough....so I don't show them very often

But I am proud to say with a little encouragement from family and friends here they are!
(Thank you all so much I am blessed to have you!)


this is my first few and will be available on our ebay store... they range in price from $2.50 AUD each to $5.50 (multiple clip packs will be available) and come in different sizes these are all 4.5cm long Non slip alligator clips photographed with what will be the pairs and styles they will be matched with

I think that's all I can think of saying right now... sorry I'm vague I am pregnant lol,

I'm also making clips and facinators for us big girls too!once again thanks for stopping by and if you see anything you like feel free to contact me...

have a beautiful day whatever you do

Vicki xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment